This post may contain affiliate links where we earn a commission from qualifying purchases.
India is one of the world’s largest countries with a rich array of landscapes, cultural and vibrant spiritual roots, and some fantastic history you will discover during your trip to India. The journey to several places will surely provide a memorable experience. But before you plan your trip, take into consideration the best party place to visit with friends in India.
All of us crave to go on holiday with our best buddies. Travelling and friendship go hand in hand; be assured that your bond will be immortal and reliable!
Partying with friends in India
We all crave to go on holiday with our best buddies, so let’s visit the best party places to visit with friends in India. Travelling and friendship go hand in hand. Rest assured that travel to India immortalize your bond and make your friendships all the more reliable.
Awesome Party Places to Visit with friends in India
You shouldn’t be waiting anymore for your dream trip with your best friends. So pack your bags, rev up your engines, rope in your closest pals, and ride away to some of the most beautiful places in India.
Before leaving on a trip things to keep in mind:
- everyone’s budget
- keep someone including your parents informed of your whereabouts
- know where you are, and where you are going at all times
Must-visit places with friends in India:
- Manali- North India, the first choice of college-goers. Considered as one of the best places to visit in India with friends because of the Bollywood blockbuster “Yeh Jawani Hai Deewani.” Here you can easily access the picturesque locations with a happening vibe. Several activities to indulge in with your friends include paragliding, trekking, rappelling, zorbing, river rafting, and quad biking.
- Coorg- Coorg is located in the western Ghats of Karnataka. It is best if you are looking for a break from the hustle-bustle of city life. You can escape and retreat with your friends in the greenery away from the concrete jungle.
Memorable places to visit with friends while partying in India:
- Hampi- Hampi is an exceptional place to visit, provided you and your friends are history lovers. You can explore the antique ruins of the monuments. The prominent heritage site is listed on UNESCO world heritage sites. The breathtaking architecture and captivating landscapes will surely instill some peace within you and your bunch of friends. You can indulge in some activities like bathing with elephants, rowing coracles, scale in paddy fields, biking, and cliff jumping.
- Delhi- Delhi is a fusion of Mumbai and Goa hippie culture that makes it one of the must-visit places with friends. The city has endless lounges, cafes, and gaming alleys. Though the capital is loud and crowded, that doesn’t make it less attractive for the visitors. Apart from sightseeing, you can’t miss Delhi’s street foods.
Adventure Seekers look for this:
- Pondicherry- If you are a firm believer in sisters before misters or planning all trips, then there is no better option than Pondicherry. You can expect to witness some gorgeous French-style architecture, untouched beaches, Glorious sunsets, scenic cruises, and some delicious marshmallows. Above all, you can be stress-free as you can be assured of safety. You can indulge in water sports like boating, water sports, scuba diving, and enjoy bicycle tours.
- Khandala- It is a tiny hill station located in the state of Maharashtra, and it is one of the best places to visit with friends, especially during Monsoon. Khandala is made up of rolling green hills, fresh mountain breeze, hiking trails, and silent valleys. The place is ideal for adventure enthusiasts. When in Khandala, you can indulge in boating, exploring, hiking, visit old forts and caves.
- Andaman- If you are tired of the soil experiences in India, then you should try something more thrilling. Escape to Andaman if you and your friends want to indulge in some maximum adventure. South India, is one of the most happening places to visit with your friends. Everything speaks about the experience.Jetboat to Havelock islands. The beautiful islands are home to an array of marine creatures and coral reefs that will make your jaw drop in astonishment. The place is bound to offer several adventure sports, including scuba diving, jet-skiing, snorkeling, boating, parasailing, and so much more.
Water lovers try these areas:
- Rishikesh- If you and your friends believe in the notion of Darr Ke Aage Jeet Hai – which means there’s victory beyond fear, Rishikesh is your best bet. Because here is where you can satiate your adrenaline rush by going river rafting. Don’t forget to carry your camera to capture some fantastic moments. You can sit with your friends on the riverside and light a bonfire along with river rafting as you can chatter or sing. This will surely be one memorable trip.
- Goa- If you’re someone who’s not an Indian but still obsessed with Bollywood movies, You must have watched “Dil Chatta hai” as it portrayed a perfect Goa trip with friends. Instead of just imagining an ideal trip, you can also visit Goa, your dream place. The best thing about Goa is that you can indulge in some road trips riding bikes like gypsies on the coastal highways with your dear friends. Explore the beaches, go cruising, try water sports, and go island hopping.
- Jim Corbett Wildlife safari- One of the best destinations to connect with friends and nature is the Jim Corbett in Uttarakhand. The national park is home to a wide variety of flora and fauna. You can spot some beautiful wildlife species like the royal Bengal tiger, elephants, or leopards. Apart from wildlife safari, you can do bird watching, camping, trekking, and mountain biking.
Nature lovers attract here because;
- Nainital- Nainital is known as the lake district of the country. The major attraction of this place is boating along with horseback riding. You can also trek to the highest peak Naina. Amid your friends’ company, you can enjoy a couple of things, including bird-watching and nature trails. Above all, you can indulge in the scenic beauty of the picturesque landscape.
- Pangong Lake Tso- You can do a lot of things with your friends near the Pangong lake, including an ATV ride, camel safari in Nubra, scooter ride, river rafting in Zanskar, and many more activities. It’s a beautiful place. The ending scene of a Bollywood movie named “3 Idiots” was also shot here.
- Pushkar- Pushkar is commonly known as the rose garden of Rajasthan. This place is where the majority of the hippies or backpackers tend to arrive to watch some jaw-dropping sunset by the lake. Aravalli hills surround the city, and every year thousands of devotees, hipsters, photographers, and spiritual seekers visit the place to enjoy the serene vibes. You can enjoy hiking and hot air balloon rides.
What’s better than packing your bags and basking in some holiday with your best pals. You can visit these beautiful places and create memorable moments to cherish all your life.